We at CarRentalsBulgaria collect, store and process information when using our service “renting a car”. The information we collect is physical identity (name, number of ID / Passport, expiration date, country from which it was issued, date of birth and full address, contact phone number, e-mail). Data from a driver’s license and partial credit card information with which / if a deposit has been made to use our services. Processing is necessary for the performance of obligations under the treaty to which the individual to whom the data relate is a party, and actions prior to the conclusion of a contract. The need for the collection of personal information is dictated by the fact that in certain circumstances the state authorities have legal grounds to require personal identification information.
The personal information provided to us by you when using our website and subscription to services – names, date of birth, e-mail. Providing this information is voluntary, but part of our services are not available if you do not provide this information.
Combined data. This data is generated by our system while it monitors traffic on the website. This information does not identify you and is not associated in any way with the personal information you may have provided.
We provide personal information to third parties only after obtaining the written consent of the person to whom the data relates.
Without the consent of the person, we can provide the personal data of the person when we are obliged to give the information to state authorities, who have a legal basis to request this information.
We do not share aggregated data with third parties such as advertisers and business partners.
For what do we use your personal information?
We collect information, which helps us to offer possibly the best and personalized service, as well as information that legally obligates us under Bulgarian legislation.
Your personal information may be stored and processed for the following purposes:
– To book a car – in the office, by phone or online.
– To provide you with the service “car rental” at the conclusion of the lease.
– To process transactions you can do about renting a car.
– In cases where we are obliged to provide information to state institutions.
– To offer the information, which corresponds most closely to you and your interests.
– To carry out marketing campaigns, promotions and market research.
Shelf life of personal data
The period in which we store personal information provided to us by you is two years. After this time, the information is automatically deleted from our database.
Right of access to information
Every one of our customers has the right, at any time during the processing, to ask for information about the collected and processed personal information, as well as to declare blocking or destroying (deleting) his collection of personal information. Deleting personal information can be made by filling out a form. If deletion is contrary to legal or contractual obligations or other governed by the law reasons, instead of deleting, blocking the data will be done and the customer will be sent a reasoned refusal. For more information you can contact us by email office@CarRentalsBulgaria.com.
We guarantee that the personal data provided by you is stored on a server that is protected from any hacker attacks. We assure you that each of our activities that are related to your personal data are carried out by following the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on protection of personal data and the Law on Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) in Bulgaria.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website and are stored on it. Cookies are stored in the file directory on your browser. The next time you visit the same website, the browser reads the cookie and passes the information on the website or the element that originally set Cookies and so you do not have to re-enter your preferences to browse the website. Cookies cannot be reproduced as a code or used as a source to spread viruses and by using them, they cannot access your hardware (hard disk drive). To learn more about these technologies and how they work, please visit this website for example www.allaboutcookies.org.
These cookies are essential to the functioning of our website and are key in facilitating your work with it. You can navigate without interruption, because it will have remembered your chosen language and country, and the certification of certain parts of the domain will be maintained. These cookies also retain products of potential interest when you are redirected to a website operator for a possible purchase .These cookies are essential to the functioning of our website and key in facilitating your work with it.
For improving the website
These cookies allow us to improve our website by collecting information on how it is used. We analyse the data to determine, for example, the number of unique users reading an article (to know which materials are popular). We are also interested in where you gain access to our content to know how to organize our website for optimum user comfort. We count clicks on “Like” and “Tweet” and then what content from our website was shared or used as a reference.
These cookies help us make the content as personalized as possible, such as showing you targeted banners and relevant recommendations. We investigate what type of reference was used in order to reach our website, such as email campaign or a link from a referring site, so that we can calculate the effectiveness of their promotions and advertising campaigns. It is possible in the future to expand advertising in joint promotions with other people and allow them to put cookies on our website.
It is possible our website to include elements that set cookies on behalf of a third party, for example. The Facebook “Like” button or the “Twitter”, “Tweet” button.
How do I manage Cookies?
You can view the options available to manage cookies in your browser. The browser can be used to manage cookies that relate to basic functions, website improvement, personalization and advertising. Different browsers use different ways to disable cookies, but they can generally be found in the Tools menu or Options. You can also view the Help menu of your browser. In addition to managing cookies, browsers usually let you control files similar to cookies, for example Local Shared Objects, by activating the privacy mode on your browser.
CarRentalsBulgaria uses advertising cookies managed by third parties in order to promote their products to other websites. You may choose not to receive certain managed by third-party advertising cookies by websites that manage third-party cookies, such as AppNexus, Audience Science, DoubleClick, AdTech, AdOcean, Atlas, Criteo, Facebook, Google Analytics and Adobe Flash. It is possible that disabling cookies could interfere with certain areas of the websites you want to use.
How long do we keep this information?
It depends on the type of cookies. The validity of the session cookie expires when you close the browser. Persistent cookies, including Local Shared Objects (Flash cookies), are usually valid for two months to several years. We encourage you to review these rules periodically to be notified of changes to them.
If you have further questions, please contact us by writing to: office@CarRentalsBulgaria.com
By closing this message, You consent to the use of “Cookies” on this device in accordance with our policy, unless you disable them.
These are our general rental conditions. Clear, easy and without surprises.
If you have any doubts about them, please contact us by phone (00359 897 86 15 81) or write us an e-mail to email@example.com.We will be happy to assist you.
Clear, All-inclusive rates
No surprises. When you book with Car Rentals Bulgaria, you know what you’ll pay. Our rates include:
— All Local taxes: VAT , Vignette
— Unlimited mileage for rentals more than 3 days
— Basic CDW*
— Free Cancellation Policy
— Free additional drivers
All bookings by their nature are considered to be non-refundable.
Guaranteed car category
When you make your booking, you have to state the category of the car you wish to rent. Our team will do their best to provide you with the required car. If it is not available, we guarantee that you will get a higher category car at the same price.
Free airport delivery Sofia, Varna and Burgas
The service to the airport is free. At all our destinations we have either a desk at the Airport or one of the staff members will wait for you at the meeting point
Out of hours delivery
– If the vehicle is rented or returned in non working hours, an additional fee of 20.00 € applies. Working hours: Monday – Sunday 08:00h – 20:00h.
Drivers and additional drivers regulation
– The renting person is considered to be the driver of the vehicle.
– All additional drivers are free of charge
– The renter can also appoint a different person to be the driver of the vehicle
– A company driver can be arranged at an additional rate of EURO 20.00 per day (8 hours)
– Minimal rental period is 24 hours.
– If the vehicle is returned after the end of the period without notice in advance, the Renter will be charged as follow:
— until 1 hour – free of charge;
— 1-4 hours – rate for half day;
— 4 hours and more – rate for a whole day.
Driving license requirements
The driver must be in possession of a valid driving license that allows him also to drive in the E.U. The driver must have held his driving license for at least two years. All drivers have to be at least 23 years of age.
– Customer will have to return the vehicle with a full tank of fuel.
– The vehicle is rented with a full tank of fuel. Fuel consumption is payable by the Renter. In case the car is returned with less fuel than rented the Renter must pay for the missing fuel and an additional fee of 10 €.
Payment by credit card upon pick up
– The rental price shall be payable at the signing of the contract in cash, by bank transfer or by credit card – VISA, EURO/MasterCard, Borica
– Payment can be made by credit card at the time of pick up. The owner of the credit card must be present upon collection. When making the online reservation the customer has to provide us with all the necessary details otherwise the reservation will not be admitted.
– If you make your booking through our Internet form, a “Secure Transmission”, or secure server will be used.
Remember, your rental is only for Bulgaria
– Our vehicles may not be taken abroad.
Pick up and Drop off
-The drop off place can be different than the pick up place. If the drop of place is in another city than additional fee will apply.
Guarantee of privacy and security of your data
– Car Rentals Bulgaria respects the customer’s privacy and does not sell or rent any confidential information to third parties. All the data is encrypted
Deposit and Insurance
– Deposit is required for all rentals.
– At the signing the contract, as a warranty, the customer shall deposit an amount, stated in the tariff. The deposit shall be released upon returning the car, after it has been checked for the damages.
– Please note: In case of damage or theft of the vehicle the Renter is obligated to provide all needed documents/protocols from the Police authorities. Otherwise the Renter is liable for the full amount of the respective damages or the full insurance amount in case of total loss or theft. The renter is fully liable for partial theft, loss of parts, accessories.
The normal insurance does not cover the following:
– Flat tires
– Damage to third parties due to negligence or reckless driving.
– Damage caused to the vehicle due to negligence or reckless driving.
– Inadequate refuelling.
– Damage to tires and wheels.
– Loss of documents or damage of car keys or remote locks. Depending on the type of vehicle the charge ranges between € 50 and € 150
– Damage to the lock, upholstery and rear shelf.
– Damage or loss of the child seats or booster seats.
– Damage or loss of ariels, car jack, security triangles, wiper-blades.
– Damage to the engine due to negligence.
– Damage to the vehicle’s underside (housing, bodywork, etc.)
– Driving under the effects of the alcohol, drugs etc.
— *Basic CDW(Collision Damage Waiver) – (Also known as Damage Waiver DW , Loss Damage Waiver LDW and Excess Insurance)
Covers the costs of damage to the rental vehicle in the event of an accident. The collision damage waiver protects you in the event that you damage an automobile that you have rented. It protects you by transferring the responsibility for the cost of the damage from you to the car rental company.
Our Basic CDW limits renter liability to €500
(For example: You’ve rented a car and You’re involved in an accident that causes 2000 € worth of damage to your hire car. In this case, you’d have to pay only 500 € – even if the accident wasn’t your fault.)
— Super CDW(Collision Damage Waiver) – The insurance is optional and it is not included in price. limits renter liability to € 0!
(For example: You’ve rented a car and You’re involved in an accident that causes €2000 worth of damage to your hire car. In this case, you’d have to pay only € 0 – even if the accident wasn’t your fault.)
— TP (Theft Protection Coverage) – The insurance is optional and it is not included in price. limits renter liability to € 0!
(Also known as Theft Waiver (TW) and Theft Protection TP)
TPC does not cover stolen personal contents. TPC will not be covered if the theft occurred because of your negligence (e.g. left in ignition).
–AI (Additional Insurance) – The insurance is optional and it is not included in price. limits renter liability to € 0!
(For example: You’ve rented a car and you have incident with glasses, mirrors, wheels or with one of the *tires. In this situation limits renter liability is € 0!
*The insurance cover up to 1 (one) tire per rental period.
— Super Cover (The insurance includes – Super CDW, TP и AI) – The insurance is optional and it is not included in price.
All car reservations have the option to include Super CDW(Collision Damage Waiver). In case of damage to more than one detail, the LESSEE is obliged to call CarRentalsBulgaria to specify the procedure for the establishment of damages. Upon failure to claim damages, the LESSOR reserves the right to withhold 150 leva for each subsequent damaged item after the first.